Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Testing

I should label this "I ain't dead!"
I am trying to get to grips with a completely wireless connection.  The desktop finally breathed its last a month ago and we have spent the time deciding what direction to go in.
I have been hauled into the twentifirst century and am now the proud? owner of a tablet.  This is my only form of internet connection and as I have never owned a 'modern' mobile phone ,I have a lot of catching up to do.  This thing does things so differently it is doing my head in.

So I have no pictures to share as I haven't figured out how to add them yet, but I do have a lot of pics all the way back from Easter.
Expect some random rubbish to show up occasionally while I learn how to drive this thing.

I am trying to have fun.

6 comments:

  1. you will be a master in no time Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll love it once you get used to it. Great to know you're still there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Looking forward to seeing your posts when you master the the beast!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. visit this blog I can say is a good thing because in addition to useful, interesting post there are other things that make me more interested in listening. visit my blog at http://dengan so. blogspot.com
    just a story of life, love, and online business

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I just wrote you a replay saying it all sounds very daunting & that my modem is playing up too & I am too scared how much havoc I will cause hooking up the new wireless one & then the modem died & it looks like I lost everything. Great stuff when they work! Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love computers and the big wide world ... but hate it all when it doesn't work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for leaving a message, it does mean a lot that you bothered to do so.